I am living in the UK, but I still have US Citizenship. Do I need a visa

Currently, many British citizens traveling on a proven, individual machine-readable or e-passport, with a return or onward pass, and who are visiting for less than 90 days, qualify for the Visa Waiver Program and can visit visa-free with only an Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA). The authorities in the country or territory you're traveling to be responsible for setting and enforcing the Entry rules.

Suppose you're unclear about any aspect of the entry requirements, or you need further reassurance. In that case, you'll need to contact the embassy, high commission, or consulate of the country or territory you're traveling to. It would be best if you also considered checking with your transport provider or Travel Company to make sure your passport and other travel documents meet their requirements.

Created On: 21/11/2021 10:39 AM     0     86     profile1Sola Bankole
  • Comments
Please login to post your comment.